Anti-bacterial vinyl film
In public transport and stores handrails, keypads or screens are touched by countless people every day. With each contact, a user unintentionally absorbs 30% – 50% of the bacteria on the surfaces. The probability of transmission from the hand to the mucous membranes is over 40%. This exposes users to an increased risk of infection.
A vinyl film with antibacterial effect interrupts the metabolism of the bacteria and thus prevents cell proliferation.
The bacterium dies and the formation of the biofilm is delayed. In comparison with selective disinfection, the film works permanently – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Proven to reduce the number of bacteria on surfaces by 99.99%
- Successfully tested for Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli and Staphylococci, among others
- Effective for up to 5 years
- Classified as dermatologically safe and non-flammable
- Cost-effective and easy to maintain on nearly all surfaces